Thousands of Studies summarized by Dr. Pall's 2018 paper....
• Attack our nervous systems including our brains leading to widespread neurological/neuropsychiatric effects and possibly many other effects. This nervous system attack is of great concern.
• Attack our endocrine (hormonal) systems. . . . The consequences of the disruption of these two regulatory systems is immense . . .
• Produce oxidative stress and free radical damage, which have central roles in essentially all chronic diseases
• Attack the DNA of our cells, producing single strand and double strand breaks in cellular DNA and oxidized bases in our cellular DNA. These in turn produce cancer and also mutations in germ line cells which produce mutations in future generations.
• Produce elevated levels of apoptosis (programmed cell death), events especially important in causing both neurodegenerative diseases and infertility.
• Lower male and female fertility, lower sex hormones, lower libido and increased levels of spontaneous abortion and, . . . attack the DNA in sperm cells.
• Produce excessive intracellular calcium . . . and excessive calcium signaling (EMFs greatly increase influx of calcium into our cells, which in turn causes a host of serious problems-this is the mechanism).
• Attack the cells of our bodies to cause cancer. Such attacks are thought to act via 15 different mechanisms during cancer causation.